Below is a summarized list of the items we are seeking as donations or short-term loans to help make this year's Convergence a success. If you are able to provide any of the following items, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Food! Help feed your fellow mycophiles by bringing any food, coffee, tea, herbs, or mushrooms you can spare!
- Raffle / silent auction items. As with previous RMCs, this year we will be holding a raffle and silent auction. Please consider donating new or used myco or non-myco related goods or services to help support future RMCs! Items can also be mailed in if you aren't able to attend in person.
- Pop-up canopies. The bigger the better!
- Solar lights and tiki torches
- Solar panels, generators, and water heaters
- Propane burners, tanks, and fuel
- Industrial or high-capacity cookware and kitchen supplies (e.g. outdoor stoves, large pots, pans, cutting boards, etc.)
- Tea service / station
- On-site massage and healing services
- Financial donations. If you would like to make a tax-deductible monetary donation to the Radical Mycology Convergence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can also be made at the link below.