The RMC relies on a solid team of volunteers to help ensure all the details of this special event go off without a hitch. If you cannot afford the suggested donation, volunteering is a great way to show up and help support the event. And if you can donate financially and with volunteer time, we will be especially appreciative!
No prior knowledge or experience is required as there are many ways to plug in. Though for those who want to take on slightly larger, more dedicated roles, there are a few bigger positions we are seeking to fill.
TO JOIN THE VOLUNTEER CREW, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION.
Volunteers roles include:
- Set-up in the days leading up to the RMC (post-Fertile Substrate)
- Workshop space prep
- Kitchen shifts (prep, cook, and wash)
- Sanitation and humanure managers (poop fairies)
- Childcare providers
- Photography and videography documentation
- First aid and advanced healthcare providers
- Registration management
- Parking management
- Clean-up post-RMC
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
- Promote the 2018 RMC by telling your friends, forwarding emails, re-posting info on social media, or by putting up posters in your area!